Thread: I'm new here.
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2012, 03:56 PM   #10 (permalink)
alleysgurl
FitDay Member

Welcome ftshadow! The fact that you have come to fitday shows that you're making an effort. Congratulations. I've had a horrible time losing weight. I also did WW for about 4 months and then fell off the band wagon. According to my mother, who lost 25lbs with WW and has kept it off for going on 2 years, the missing link was me not going to the weekly weigh-ins and "meetings". I just couldn't afford it financially and couldn't take the time to go. I do my exercising in the evenings. After a long, stressful day a little work-out helps relax and calm me down.

Two weeks ago I started really paying attention to what I eat. I haven't cut anything out of my diet. I just watch my portions and use moderation. I also started exercising using YouTube videos. There is every kind of work out you could imagine on there! lol
In doing those things, I have lost 3lbs in 2 weeks. I'm happy with that! I would also recommend taking multivitamins. I take a woman's one a day along with additional B-12.

Just set your mind to do it! Each of us have the power and the tools to lose whatever weight we want. You're healthy body is out there...now go get it!
alleysgurl is offline   Reply With Quote