Notices

a big thank u for fitday

Old 07-08-2012, 01:32 AM
FitDay Member

Default a big thank u for fitday

i just want to thank u for fitday and it is free. i need to lose weight but do not have enough money to join ww and buy food so when i found this while searching the web i was so happy cause i feel like i still have to report to something once a week so thank u from the people that dont have the money to join a ww club.
Old 07-11-2012, 12:01 PM
Administrator

Awe some! Glad to have you here! Don't forget to check out our Facebook page as well for lots of good community warm-fuzzies

FitDay.Com | Facebook

Paul
Old 07-11-2012, 01:49 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by tori0340
i just want to thank u for fitday and it is free. i need to lose weight but do not have enough money to join ww and buy food so when i found this while searching the web i was so happy cause i feel like i still have to report to something once a week so thank u from the people that dont have the money to join a ww club.
I second the emotion! I love this site - tried other carb/cal counting sites and they were so difficult and time consuming to enter foods. This site is easy to use, and logging food - even custom foods, is easy and pretty quick. Also love the forums for all the support. Good work and thanks again!
Old 07-12-2012, 08:05 AM
Administrator

You are so welcome Cate !!!
Old 07-12-2012, 11:09 AM
FitDay Member

One more thank you. Thank you! I don't think my success would be as good as what it is if this site wasn't suggested to me. I love the graph for logging in weight. As just seeing the changes makes me want to keep on going with the improvements I've been making. The facebook page is just as addicting as the formums on here. Lots of good adivce and getting to know ohters.
Old 07-13-2012, 08:35 AM
Administrator

That's exactly what we hope you'll get from FitDay! Happy to have you here and best of luck with your fitness goals going forward