View Single Post
Old 07-11-2012, 03:24 PM   #352 (permalink)
RunbikeSki
FitDay Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinitrim View Post
Im 5'2 and 130. would love to be at 118 as well. I used to be 248, and have maintained my weight loss for 10 years. But I have difficulty with the few extra pounds
Wow, big congrats for losing over a 100 pounds! That is awesome. I suspect at this point all you need to do is a little tweeking of your current eating habits. I find that a month or 2 of low carbs, higher protein and lots of exercise will do the trick. You already know how to discipline yourself, it is just a matter of finding a good time to get back into that mindset. I know you can do it! And that's why we are here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoeDuc View Post
Well, I'm back. After reaching my goal last July of 155. I've been going up and down since. Well I weighed in yesterday and I'm 168.

So here I am again, documenting everything I eat.

~kim
Hi Kim,
Welcome back. Good job in catching the weight gain before it gets out of hand. I have to say that I have stopped and started logging several times over the last few years (it does get a little tedious sometimes) but in truth I think I will probably be a "lifer" on this sight. Nothing else seems to keep me accountable the way FitDay does.

I am confident that once you get back into the habit those extra pounds will drop right back off.

2.5 years, 45 pounds later... 128ish pounds
RunbikeSki is offline   Reply With Quote