Community
Notices

Down to 222lbs!

Old 07-10-2012, 02:40 AM
FitDay Member

Default Down to 222lbs!

My update... after a week or so of walk/jog intervals and a zumba class that I could only stand fifteen minutes of , I weighed myself earlier today... I'm down to 222lbs! Cool! I can now comfortably wear my size 16 Levi jeans... can't wait to slip into a size 14... I'll definitely keep you updated... Behlor
Old 07-10-2012, 02:45 AM
FitDay Member

Congrats! That is all your hard work paying off!
Old 07-10-2012, 04:04 AM
FitDay Member

Thanks, April... and may I congratulate you on juggling weight loss and motherhood, especially of two teen boys and what that entalis... what's your secret? Behlor
Old 07-10-2012, 04:24 AM
FitDay Member

Thank you! Really there is no secret. I simply watch what I eat. I try to make good food choices more often than not. I drink a lot of water (shoot for 100oz per day now) and I started walking when I began my journey and I remain a walker. I walk on lunch at work 2 miles every available day that I can. I work out at home about 3 days a week too. I began by stringing together a few workouts from the back of Better Homes & Gardens magazine. Then I stepped into DVD's and did the 30 Day Shred series. I currently like Banish Fat Boost Metabolism. It is 54 minutes of cardio & kickboxing with Jillian Michaels. It really puts a sweat on! I don't restrict myself from any food. I just know that if I choose to have it, I have to do so moderately or pay the price for it the next day on the scale. ... Although with saying that I do rarely eat white bread anymore and I have changed to things like egg whites instead of whole eggs, more fruits & veggies, hardly any potato chips or chocolates (tootsie rolls usually fix that).

If there is more I can tell you please feel free to ask. I've been doing this over 16 months now and it isn't easy and I am more than willing to offer advice when I can.