View Single Post
Old 07-10-2012, 03:54 PM   #16 (permalink)
Jerh29vs11@aol.com
FitDay Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by adyndravo1 View Post
Hello everyone. It has been a while since my last post. I lost my job last week, and was in the deep depression for a few days. I feeling much better. I do have some good news though. I have been losingthe same 10 pounds for the last year.Today I finally broke the 260 barrier and dropped to 259.5 a wieght I have not been at for a long time.
wohali and ruby stars about the soda. I am drinking less then I was 6 months ago and now I am home and am drinking more water and crystal light then soda.
Mama_Loca welcome to fitday. Here you will find people going through the same problems you are. We help each other over the bad times and always look forward to hear from you. I too would beat myself up over a slip, then go all the way and not eat right from sometime. Now when I eat to much of something I shrug it off as best I can and go forward.
I have the big party of the year today. I have a bunch of stuff to get done. Menus is porkloin and salads. have a great 4th of july!!!
Hello Nyda! Where in Idaho do you live? My inlaws live in Melba, and i have a couple of friends from church who live in Boise! We visit there once or twice a year! I am 51 and have been on a constant weight loss journey, have been every size from 20 to size 5 all from my 30's til now almost 52! I am currently 150 and am trying to get the last 10 pounds off. I have RA so what I eat matters if I am to do anything physical. I love love love soda, and it took awhile, but I can say with time and better habits you got this<3 I now only drink maybe one a month if even that. Everything takes time, I have been patient with myself and the results come. Its been encouraging reading your threads! Keep on keeping on!
Jerh29vs11@aol.com is offline   Reply With Quote