View Single Post
Old 01-13-2010, 10:09 PM   #9 (permalink)
showmenow
FitDay Member

Kathie- Sounds like you are making GREAT progress with not much farther to go! Keep up the good work.

I am glad you liked the tip. I figured early on that I didn't want to eat all my calories in the morning and then have nothing for dinner that night . That is why I plan ahead so I have 3 balanced meals and some sort of evening snack. Starving is one thing I cannot do.

Believe it or not I have never watched the Biggest Loser. I am not much of a tv watcher. I have a home based business/website that keeps me glued to the computer most of the time. I am thinking that one of those old fashioned swimsuits that go to the knees is what I will be needing this summer LOL! It is good to know that skin can be donated. My daughter had to have spinal fusion surgery 2 years ago and had a bone donor. People don't realize that it is not always major organs that help to save a life or make someone's quality of life better.

As for exercising- I walk on the treadmill. I have it in my office so it is always in sight. Don't know if that is good or bad! It is convenient though. I can hop on it whenever I feel and walk for 10 minutes or so if I am short on time or need a break from work. I keep thinking I should do more but then I think- why should I mess with a good thing?
showmenow is offline   Reply With Quote