Thread: Hi all!
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2012, 01:41 AM   #1 (permalink)
EmyD8623
FitDay Member

Talking Hi all!

My name's Emy. I'm new here and this is about my millionth attempt at trying to lose weight. Well, about 2 years ago, I was weighing 150 lbs, which I was really happy with as I am a very busty girl with big hips.

When I lost my job, however, the weight starting creeping and by the time I got pregnant I was weighing 196 Lbs. My end weight during pregnancy was 239. I gave birth in December, and since then, have lost all the baby weight (I can attribute that to the hecticness of being a first-time mom and breastfeeding). I am now back to my pre-pregnancy weight of 195.

I am trying to reach my goal weight of 150 by mid-December and it is proving to be very difficult to stick to this journey. I lose motivation very quickly. I am also much too lazy to count calories. I try to go for an hour walk/jog at the park a day, but if I skip a day, it becomes very inconsistent.

I could really use some advice to help me make it through. Any and all help will be very much appreciated! I look forward to venturing on our journeys to meet our health goals together and making new friends!