View Single Post
Old 07-03-2012, 02:02 PM   #6 (permalink)
botoepfer
FitDay Member

Default The BLOCK

Thanks for asking, ! in any task or journey I feel you have to set goals, (Goals must be measurable, attainable and realistic )a bunch of small ones or one big one, it only matters to the person setting them. so I have 185 pounds to loose, and for me If I said my goal is 185 pounds away, it would seem like forever, so I thought about 18.5 steps of ten pounds and I thought thay they might be too easy so I came up with ten blocks of 18.5 and in my mind that would require a bit more effort all thought weight is weight, and gone is gone!, so answering your question I call my steps or mini goals BLOCKS,

now along my journey begining June 3 2012, I have founs many great things that have been successes,, better sleep, more mobility, people taking notice, feeling menatly sharp er ( hahaha) and today my truck needed some work and I rode my motorcycle to work, I grabbed a vest that snaps closed , the old me would have not been able to snap all the snaps and the ones I did would pop open when I hit a bump!,, well today I snapped it all the way up and it remained snapped all the way to my office,, ( BIG WIN )

keep at it and fight this disease !