View Single Post
Old 04-14-2010, 04:31 PM   #12 (permalink)
Lizzycritter
FitDay Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by almeeker View Post
I know that Kashi is an A+ cereal, so if you actually like it - more power to you. I've tried but I just can't make myself eat it, DH loves the stuff, I can't even take the smell of Kashi in the morning. Of course he also loves Grape Nuts, which I think is fabulous aggregate in a concrete mixture, but not fit to eat for man nor beast.
When I was little, I thought Grape Nuts was toasted grape seeds. Looks and tastes like them to me lol.

I like 2 eggs, wheat toast or English muffin, and a piece of fruit when there's time, once a week we do that family-style and add sausage or bacon. Greek yogurt, granola bar (Kashi-awesome), or oatmeal with a piece of fruit is pretty standard for me. I usually have the fruit before I work out so I don't get shaky, and have a more satisfying breakfast when I get home, or if I'm working out later, I go right before lunch. I know I will be hungry after I exercise, so it's best to work out before a planned meal. Up until this week I was a die-hard coffee addict, but it's been almost 10 days since I had a cup. Maybe kicking the coffee habit will be the silver lining in my current drama of a life.

Starting weight:182
Current weight: 140
Goal weight: 135
Lizzycritter is offline   Reply With Quote