Notices

5-15 Pounders Weekly Check-in for 4/13/10

Old 04-12-2010, 02:39 PM
Super Moderator

Arrow 5-15 Pounders Weekly Check-in for 4/13/10

Bring it on, ladies !
Old 04-12-2010, 10:15 PM
FitDay Member

No major changes in stats this week, but I'm pleased with my nutrition so it's just a matter of keeping my body guessing with intense exercise and consistency.

Weight: 121.2
Measurements: (Chest) 34, (Waist) 27.5 (would like to see this go down to 27, (Hips) 34, (Thighs) 19.5 (would like to see this go down to 19). It's too bad we can't spot reduce as I'd like to shave .5 inch from my waist and .5 inch from my thighs!

I'm trying to enjoy the process rather than fixating too much on rushing it so I can maintain my progress and not lose too much muscle.

Hope everyone's doing well
Old 04-13-2010, 12:17 AM
FitDay Member

Good Morning ladies,

I have lost 2lbs for the week which makes my total lost so far 6lbs since I started this program. I did notice that last week I lost 4lbs and I did not workout at all and this week I lost 2lbs and I been doing a lot of cardio. I try to to do cardio four times a week. Im not sure, but maybe Im building muscle or something. I'm still trying to keep to my low calorie meal plan, which so far isn't that hard. I do crave chocolate but I replace it with fruits instead. I want to lose at least 20lbs by my 30th b-day which is June 5 because I want to wear a two piece bikini. So wish me luck and I hope everyone which thier weight goal.
Old 04-13-2010, 12:25 AM
FitDay Member

This marks the 2 month mark that I have kept my weight off. I'm pretty proud of that, not because it's so hard to do, but rather that this time it's not that hard at all and has become a comfortable "new normal". Whenever I have lost weight before, I immediately started slipping back into my old eating habits. Not this time. In fact, my old foods aren't even that appealing to me any more.

Don't get me wrong... those burgers that I smell driving by McDonald's and Burger King still smell kind of tasty, but not enough to even tempt me.

The difference this time is all of you, keeping me on the straight and narrow, logging my foods, even on maintenance, and all the the ideas and encouragement that you all have given me. Thank you again! I think I've found a weight loss system that actually works
for me long term. What an accomplishment that is!

quinn
Old 04-13-2010, 12:40 AM
Super Moderator

Congrats, ladies, you all are doing so well! It's great to be part of such a motivating group of people! Quinn...2 months...wow! Lucky...I dream of bikinis too, but have never worn one. Time will tell if I tone up enough to do so this year. Congrats on your 2 pounds this week! Beth, you have been so steady in your progress; your perseverance has gotten you so far . Kudos to all!

Well, my scale is back and I've dropped a pound. I think I'm hesitant to be adding the calories back in for maintenance. I, too, have changed up the exercise (wow, jogging outside is a lot harder than jogging on a treadmill!) and thanks to Quinn I'm now on a kick to find new, healthy recipes.

Fortunately (and unfortunately in other ways) this is a slow work time, but it does give me time to take care of myself and explore new options for exercise and eating.

Plus I actually had a good dressing room experience at Gap this past weekend! Yay! Slowly but surely the way I look at my body is changing, and I think that's my biggest hurdle .

Hope you all have a wonderful day! Thanks so much for being here.
Old 04-13-2010, 01:25 AM
FitDay Member

Well not much luck for me this week. I have not lost any weight however I do feel that my pants are a bit loose on me. did anyone else experience that as well in the beginning. My waist right now is 29 inches and my target is to get it down to 27 inches. Secondly, my hips are very wide specially after childbirth. I would like to start some exercise for that. Overall, I am off to a slow start this week as I didn't see any weight change. 139 pounds.
Old 04-13-2010, 01:31 AM
FitDay Member

Good Morning Ladies, Hope you all had a good week. Congrat's to those who are maintaining and those who lost more this week.
I am seriously needing to reevaluate what I am doing because I was down to 134 on 3/16 and am now up 3 lbs to 137. I know Easter threw me off, but I have apparently been doing something wrong since I'm up even another 1.5 lbs from last week. Oh well...moving on. It doesn't help that it is cold and rainy today and I am unmotivated.
Old 04-13-2010, 04:05 AM
FitDay Member

Hi everyone... Mambo I am on the same boat as you... zig zagging from 134 to 137 and back I'm 135 today, but honestly! I've been doing the Jullian Michaels Shred every day and I can see I look better but the measurements are the same. I am going to try to reduce carbs this week....tuna on lettuce, an egg instead of oatmeal..... anyway, my stats are 36/27/36, thighs 19....does that sound familiar? ha! Hang in there everyone.... I think the first 10 lb loss is a lot easier than the second! sigh
Old 04-13-2010, 04:48 AM
FitDay Member

Sharon, that is so funny--you have waist and thigh measurements I'm striving for! Each of us is so different and yet the same (I know not to wish for the 36" chest)
Old 04-13-2010, 09:22 AM
FitDay Member

No change in measurements but I'm down 3lbs to 130.

Congrats on your results ladies.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.