View Single Post
Old 06-27-2012, 01:23 AM   #21 (permalink)
frenchhen3
FitDay Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by botoepfer View Post
just what I was looking for, I must sadly admit I am a vetran looser, having lost near 80# 3 time in my live,and all obviously have been epic failure!, Failure in the sence of not keeping it off, on one of my last Diets I remember thinking yeah ! here I am now I can eat!.. guess what!,, here I am back. so this time I am pissed !, back with a mind set of ready to battle this disease!!, ready to make the lifestyle changes and as you might have guessed, yesterday I had a bad day, I had to deal with a subject that the old me would have went and ate!, but I did not!, along with that mini "win" I hit the scale this morning and I have lost a total of 19 lbs making this my first BLOCK of 18.5 other goals that I have noticed are increased mobility, less pain in my knees and ankles,, much less pulminary adema, and my dang pants are falling off, I am wearing a web style belt so I can cinch it up, but the pants are very soon gone, hahaha

Thank you all!
I am proud of you! Mini wins are wonderful! Make sure you journal that mini win, okay? there are going to be weeks ahead when you might need to look back at today to motivate you through a plateau or a "bad week". I don't know how many times I have to look back at my journal from last year just to see where I have been and how far I have come.