I am still a work in progress but there are so many things that I can do now that I couldn't do before (at least not comfortably)...
Things I can do since I lost weight...
- eat in a booth at a restaurant without being squished
- buckle my seat belt
- buy more stylish clothes than before (not much style at size 28/30. More if it fits then wear it! Ugh)
- have the endurance to do hours of yard work with no breaks
- run and play in the yard with the dog
- paint my toenails comfortably
- see the way that my hubby looks at my new body
- see pictures of myself and I'm smiling almost always now
- spend a whole day eating fruits & veggies and not feel deprived
- not dread laying down to get my hair washed at the salon (I used to always think everyone was looking at my big belly)
- shave my legs at the sink
- wear an ankle bracelet
- sleep without snoring
There are so many more things that I could put on this list. How about you guys? What can you do now that you lost weight?