Notices

Returning user with 10+ lb to lose

Old 06-16-2012, 05:39 PM
FitDay Member

Default Returning user with 10+ lb to lose

yes that's me.

i forgot all that worked for me and got me to the finish line. need your help again. where are you all my good friends?
Old 06-17-2012, 01:57 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by farahb7
yes that's me.

i forgot all that worked for me and got me to the finish line. need your help again. where are you all my good friends?
Welcome back! We're all works-in-progress, so don't let a little back-slide get you down. My last back-slide was almost 300lbs. I'm glad you've decided to get your's under control before the damage got too bad.

As always, if there's anything we can do to help, just ask.

Regards,
Michael
Old 06-17-2012, 04:02 PM
FitDay Member

Welcome Back, I just started up again also
Old 06-18-2012, 03:28 AM
FitDay Member

Default I feel your pain!

I am in the almost exact same boat as you! I lost 30, got down to 128-started at 158 and am now at 149
I want to get back down to 135 atleast. More than anything I just want to be fit again and look better in clothes!! It is hard to get the motivation back the second time around because you know exactly what it takes, but it is hard to really put 100% in when you're so discouraged.
Old 06-18-2012, 06:14 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by farahb7
yes that's me.

Hi Farah,
Welcome back. Come on over to the 5 to 15 lb thread - I think you find that's were a bunch of your old and many new buddies can be found
Old 06-18-2012, 06:32 AM
FitDay Member

Hi Farah!

Welcome back. I just popped back in a few weeks ago after a 6 month hiatus, so we're sorta in the same boat here.
Old 06-22-2012, 12:56 PM
FitDay Member

OMG!!!!! thank you for the welcome message and even more sooooo great to see you all here!
Pam, I am just kinda embarrassed to join the club again. thinking about posting my current weight gives me shivers! i'm slowly working on the courage again.
Michael, super moderator????? wow! good for you and i am so proud of your weight loss too! congratulations!!!!!
and NIK???? wow! you are here too? go glad you are back! i can tell all about how i started and failed keeping up with insanity.
and Kraig, we just gotta keep pushing until we make it to our goal again, i just wish i would remember what worked before! seems like i have really forgotten all there was and the cycle of frustration is back on again!
i do really need the push, wish i knew where to start from again! help?????
Old 06-22-2012, 01:00 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by claismit
I am in the almost exact same boat as you! I lost 30, got down to 128-started at 158 and am now at 149
I want to get back down to 135 atleast. More than anything I just want to be fit again and look better in clothes!! It is hard to get the motivation back the second time around because you know exactly what it takes, but it is hard to really put 100% in when you're so discouraged.
seems we really are in the same boat here! i started at 154, went all the way down to 120 and back again at ??????. let's become buddies and try to do this all over again?