View Single Post
Old 06-18-2012, 11:31 AM   #1329 (permalink)
mattymath
FitDay Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattymath View Post
I made it to my mini goal. This morning's weigh in of 253.6 means 2 days in a row of under 255. My next goal is 250.8 which I'm giving myself two weeks to obtain. This weight would put my BMI under 35 which would mean I'm closer to "overweight" than to "morbidly obese." I would like to see this on the scales by June 28, the day I leave for an eleven day running camp with my kids' cross country team.
I dropped weight quickly this week mostly from counting calories. Exercise has been lax due to a mild case of bronchitis, but I just weighed in at 250.4 so I met that goal of my BMI being under 35 early. Obviously, I would like to see that weight go under 250, but I'm trying not to be impatient about it. I lost 8 pounds this past two week sand generally after a couple of weeks like that I'll plateau for a while. Still, being under a quarter of a thousand pounds sounds nice to me.

Guys, I've got every bit of disfunctional eating problems that you can imagine. I have dropped nearly 50 pounds in just over two months. If I can do it, so can you. Do it for the people you love. Thanks for all the support! This is a lifelong journey and you guys are making it possible for me.
mattymath is offline   Reply With Quote