View Single Post
Old 06-14-2012, 08:33 AM   #7 (permalink)
MikeltyPoo
FitDay Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitoVino View Post
When folks take a few minutes to do their own research of the forums, like you have here, RachelAdamsHowar, it makes things a lot easier on the Mods. I'm glad you found your answer!

This may be true, but if the program were less arcane with regard this feature the user wouldn't have to search a forum. This is a documented feature (program sync) that this user (me) concluded that it should function without having to loose 3 months of data. Since it doesn't I really don't think I want to have a Premium Account.

Suppose you had a user that had a year or more of data collected in the PC version. Would you tell them: Sorry you'll have to start from scratch. Once you do everything should work fine. Is this a resonable solution.

I am grateful for the PC Version. I've had it since 2003 and recently upgraded specifically with the intent of using both the web and PC together. I've always felt that this was the best program in this genre there is. It would be marvelous should this syncing feature be modified to accept already existing data.

Thanks for your help.
MikeltyPoo is offline   Reply With Quote