View Single Post
Old 06-12-2012, 03:10 AM   #148 (permalink)
Saskiasrhythmbeads
FitDay Member

Hi all, I'm 'new' here too. Was here years ago for a while, but it's long time ago so it's like being new to this website and forum. I'm 52 years old, mom of 2 daughters and 1 son and married to lovely supportive hubby. I'm 5'3 and currently weigh 74 kg (around164 pounds.) My goal is 60kg but would be happy with 64 at the moment. :-)
I sure need some support from women like me...struggling with the urges for the food we don't need but love to taste, and gaining in a wink.
Ugh...it was so much easier when I was younger and could eat anything without gaining anything.
I like to be active, we're building up our acreage from scratch, and I love to work with my 3 horses, so lots of exersize right there. Also do fitness at home, rowing and X country ski machine. Love gardening too. When I sit...it's like I need to eat, so I try not to sit too much. LOL Also same time trying to quit smoking by cutting down and hope to stop in a few months. Went from 30 smokes to 8 now. oops...long story, so this is it.
Saskiasrhythmbeads is offline   Reply With Quote