I'm in! Busy, busy weekend, but I managed to stay very close to my calorie limits. AND, for the first time in months, I logged all weekend long. Down 5 lbs. in 2 weeks. Hopefully, I can keep it going for a few more.
Keeping the goals the same as they seem to be doable, even with a lot of work to do. Party is Saturday... Can't wait!
1. Walk daily, weather permitting.
2. Calories between 1000-1100.
3. 3-4 fruits and veggies daily.
4. NO bread, cheese, frozen yogurt, etc.
5. Loose 2-3 lbs. this week... Will weigh in on Saturday.
6. 80-100 oz. of liquids a day.
NO DIETING ON SATURDAY! Giving myself a one day pass.
Lots to celebrate and be thankful for!