Notices

Can't switch to Premium Account-help!

Old 06-10-2012, 03:38 AM
FitDay Member

Default Can't switch to Premium Account-help!

Hello- I made an account yesterday for free. Then I purchased the Premium account for $49.95. I received the email from you but it said for me to use my "key" to upgrade to Premium. The problem is I don't know where to put the key? There were two links in the email. The second link didn't work, it said it was "temporarily unavailable" or had been removed. So I am stuck right now with the free account and all the ads.

Can someone please help me to upgrade my account that I already paid for?

A little frustrated...
Old 06-10-2012, 05:06 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by TAMARA777
Hello- I made an account yesterday for free. Then I purchased the Premium account for $49.95. I received the email from you but it said for me to use my "key" to upgrade to Premium. The problem is I don't know where to put the key? There were two links in the email. The second link didn't work, it said it was "temporarily unavailable" or had been removed. So I am stuck right now with the free account and all the ads.

Can someone please help me to upgrade my account that I already paid for?

A little frustrated...
Tamara, I'll try to get you an answer on that.
Old 06-11-2012, 06:40 AM
FitDay Member

Thank you very much. I appreciate that. Is there a phone number we can call if we have questions? That would be very helpful!
Old 06-11-2012, 09:08 AM
Administrator

Talking

Sign into your account and click on this link: http://www.fitday.com/fitness/Membership.html and enter your # into the text box.

Paul
Old 06-19-2012, 10:55 AM
FitDay Member

I'm having the same issue- I upgraded yesterday and got a new link and Premium account key, but nowhere to enter it. I tried the link in the reply above and it doesn't appear to work for me. Any suggestions?
Old 06-19-2012, 10:56 AM
FitDay Member

I'm having the same issue- any help is appreciated. I tried a link that I saw in an earlier response, but no luck yet.
Old 06-20-2012, 01:37 AM
FitDay Member

I'm having the same issue, and tried the link you provided as well, but seems that the only option is for me to purchase premium, which I've already done. Any suggestions? Thanks for the help.
Old 06-20-2012, 03:33 AM
IBswilson

The link IBobi posted is correct. Please scroll below the purchase section of that page and you will see a form field to enter your premium key.

There is also an alternate/newer location to enter your key in FitDay 2 on the profile page: http://www.fitday.com/app/profile

Old 06-20-2012, 09:38 AM
FitDay Member

That worked- thank you!
Old 06-21-2012, 11:34 PM
FitDay Member

Thumbs down No good for me

Even with the link there I can't upgrade.
I get an error saying my premium key is already in use

I had support delete my account as I was unable to sync from pc (different starting data in both)

Support then said to create a new account and reupgrade it with that link.

No luck....

I've been email support for 3 weeks now, and get no response.

I've wasted over a month of "paid premium time" being unable to actually use it.