View Single Post
Old 06-08-2012, 01:07 PM   #22 (permalink)
danelledawnc
FitDay Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitoVino View Post
Well too bad. I've said it. And I'll say it again: "Now you want a tech to take the time to go in and delete all your data from 2 separate databases, on an anonymous account that nobody but you will ever know about."

That capability was NOT built into FitDay to begin with. So I stand behind my "Now you want a tech to take the time to go in and delete all your data from 2 separate databases, on an anonymous account that nobody but you will ever know about."

Not getting snide, stating FACTS. And your facts are **wrong**. There it NO CAPABILITY built in; only with the Premium accounts will a tech go in and delete the data. Get it? Good!

Take that, software developer!

By the way... "exposed the function"??? Do you mean GIVEN PERMISSIONS??? You don't even talk like a developer so I call you on this as well.
Wow! The way you talk to people VitoVino... Rude. Think I will go use another site - Thanks for the inspiration. No need to be part of a community with people like you who are so very condescending. A little smiley face at the end of your very rude sentences is like spit in the face. Try reading "Emotional Intelligence: Why It Can Matter More Than IQ" by Daniel Goleman and maybe you can learn how you can use psychology to help relieve people's aggravations rather than making it worse.
danelledawnc is offline   Reply With Quote