Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WEIGHT LOSS > Success Stories
I need your Votes Fitday Community! HCG Activator contest. Thank you! >

I need your Votes Fitday Community! HCG Activator contest. Thank you!

Notices

I need your Votes Fitday Community! HCG Activator contest. Thank you!

Old 06-05-2012, 07:29 AM
FitDay Member

Thumbs up I need your Votes Fitday Community! HCG Activator contest. Thank you!

Hello,

My name is Tabatha Whitney. Fitday user Tabatha13

I began a journey to lose 51 lbs January 8th 2012. My tools to do this were HCG Activator, Fitday & Hot Yoga. I recently hit my goal! I entered a before & after contest back in January on HCG Activator's Facebook page. The official contest is underway and I would greatly appreciate your vote! Just login to your Facebook and click "Like"..I am in the white bikini.

https://www.facebook.com/tabatha.whi...type=1&theater
Old 06-05-2012, 01:11 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Tabatha13
Hello,

My name is Tabatha Whitney. Fitday user Tabatha13

I began a journey to lose 51 lbs January 8th 2012. My tools to do this were HCG Activator, Fitday & Hot Yoga. I recently hit my goal! I entered a before & after contest back in January on HCG Activator's Facebook page. The official contest is underway and I would greatly appreciate your vote! Just login to your Facebook and click "Like"..I am in the white bikini.

https://www.facebook.com/tabatha.whitney?ref=tn_tnmn#!/photo.php?fbid=395400540511016&set=a.3170653983445 31.92075.136273733090366&type=1&theater
Awesome job and nice abs. Have you been using FitDay for long or did you just join up?
Old 06-06-2012, 09:01 AM
FitDay Member

Smile RE: Vote for Tabatha

Thank you for the compliment! I started using Fitday at the beginning of January when I started my diet. I am obsessed with loggin everything in on Fitday. It is such a useful tool. I love planning my meals & the weight graph.

I am done with dieting but continue to use Fitday for the mentioned above. It has become a habit.

Have a wonderful day! Tabatha
Old 06-06-2012, 09:20 AM
Super Moderator

If you get a chance you should try out FitDay 2.0! You can change that setting under the profile tab.
Old 06-06-2012, 04:23 PM
FitDay Premium Member

Hi Tabatha,
I remember you, WOW what a transformation. I wish I could vote, but not a facebooker - but I hope other's will.

Good luck.