Tori, you must be floating! > 134 oz., go you!
And I totally understand why someone counting down the days wouldn't want to go back in time
1. 1300 or fewer calories. 949
2. Make a pretty pie chart. Yes
3. Drink water, drink water, drink water. Yes
4. Exercise 6 hours. 60 min
5. Log everything; update goals daily. Yes
6. Sleep 7 hours (per night, not per week ). 6
Plus tasks I've been putting off or we've been too busy to do:
7. Take the boy driving at least three times. Once
8. Replace family pics in frames on stairway and family room. Weekend project
Pretty good day, though I think I've established the beginning of the week isn't where the difficulty lies
Great job today, everyone!
Nobe, I hope you feel better soon