Hi everyone, glad to see you all here, and, from the sounds of it, doing so well! This group is so motivating
Goals are the same for me, pretty much this week. I need to get that exercise going. I am really struggling with that one, with making the time for it, but it is key to me being sane and healthy. I keep hearing almeeker's voice in my head saying, "get up an hour earlier," but in truth, that would leave me sleeping about 5 hours and I don't think I can do that on a regular basis! So I need to get going on thinking of a creative way to get it in and that will be the goal I will not miss this week!
1. 1300 or fewer calories.
2. Make a pretty pie chart.
3. Drink water, drink water, drink water.
4. Exercise 6 hours.
5. Log everything; update goals daily.
6. Sleep 7 hours (per night, not per week
Plus tasks I've been putting off or we've been too busy to do:
7. Take the boy driving at least three times.
8. Replace family pics in frames on stairway and family room.