View Single Post
Old 06-03-2012, 11:23 PM   #114 (permalink)
Mern
FitDay Member

Thanks so much to all for your congrats and kind words on my live-in GD's graduation. Y'all are so sweet.

Quinn, yeah, my celebration cheat excuses have run out. Back on the wagon tomorrow.

Today I did a spectacular job on food--
--a heaping teaspoon of the nutritious kind of peanut butter
-- 1 cup low carb chili
--1/2 cup plain black soybeans
--1/3 cup sauteed spinach
--a tossed salad with ranch dressing
--7 oz. precooked weight sirloin steak
--2 pieces sugar free chocolate.

No exercise, though, and water is deficient.

OK, my vacation from logging is over. Tomorrow it's back on the wagon with food logging, water, and exercise.

Quinn, from what I've seen so far GD is a careful driver, but I'll have to fight to not worry until she gets home if it's dark. Coming home from work or from her boyfriend's she has to drive a curvy two lane, poorly lit road that is desolate for 2 1/2 miles and there are deep gullies on the sides of the road with no guardrails where if you ran off the road your car would overturn. She is fine with her 11PM curfew plus the fact that when she leaves the house in her car, whether it's day or night she must tell us where she's going and what time she expects to be home. Also, we bought her first tank of gas and told her we don't ever want to see the needle on her gas tank down to 1/4 tank. Those rules will help prevent the white knuckles. LOL

I still haven't caught up with all the posts since Friday. But I know where they are--maybe tomorrow.

Huge hugs of appreciation to all who have helped keep me sane without gaining all back all 31 lbs. I've lost so far over the years.
Weight 6/25/2014 233 that obviously included a lot of water retention
Weight9/5/2013 226 with an eye on "Onederland"

Last edited by Mern; 06-03-2012 at 11:44 PM.
Mern is offline   Reply With Quote