Notices

Issue with body measurements

Old 06-02-2012, 07:00 AM
FitDay Member

Question Issue with body measurements

I looked for an existing thread regarding this problem but could not find anything. I entered my starting measurements last week, including the 1/2 inches where applicable. Did not notice that Fitday rounded them down. Went to enter my measurements today and found that when I enter anything with .5 fitday rounds down when it shows the measurements. No matter what I did could not change that. Reports also only show the whole inches.

However, I was reading some posts regarding fitday beta and 2.0 and noticed up at the top of the screen fitday classic so I clicked on it and discovered a whole new world of reports!. When I click on body tab, there are my measurements, including all the 1/2 inches!!! Happy to see I have not lost them, but would really like them to show up on the regular screens I use.

Anyone else notice this, and/or is there a way to change this so we can see all those half inches lost?

thanks,
Old 06-03-2012, 02:28 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by catebert
However, I was reading some posts regarding fitday beta and 2.0 and noticed up at the top of the screen fitday classic so I clicked on it and discovered a whole new world of reports!

Yup. And the Classic Reports are the reason why I originally chose FD over all the other trackers out there. Analyzing those reports and making necessary changes to your diet will translate into better health. They are invaluable.

Now if FD 2.0 rises to that level already established that would be good.
Old 06-03-2012, 06:51 AM
FitDay Member

I tried another site as well (will not trash another site by naming them here, but if you've tried others you probably know which one) which was strictly for calorie counting. Took forever to enter foods even if they were on the list and custom foods - forget it! I was spending probably upwards of two hours per day just trying to keep a food journal. Needless to say it only lasted about 3 days before I gave up on that one. So glad to have found this site and all the wonderful tools. It's awesome!
Old 06-04-2012, 03:36 AM
IBswilson

Thank you for posting this issue. I have created a bug ticket and will have it fixed in an upcoming releases.

Last edited by IBswilson; 06-04-2012 at 04:06 AM.

Old 06-04-2012, 06:09 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by IBswilson
Thank you for posting this issue. I have created a bug ticket and will have it fixed in an upcoming releases.
Thanks so much! I repeat: I love this site!
Old 06-06-2012, 06:18 PM
IBswilson

All fixed