Notices

Week 1 Weight in 09/04/10

Old 04-11-2010, 10:47 PM
FitDay Member

Default Week 1 Weight in 09/04/10

Hi All. am hoping everything is ok with Deanna and she's just been too busy enjoying the fact that spring has sprung to start this weeks weigh in. So thought I'd start it off.....

I lost 1lb this week, which was a miracle as have done no exercise as have had a tooth/gum infection and been knocked out by horse sized antibiotics and painkillers!! Getting back to 154lbs cheered me up a bit though...

How's everyone else doing?
Old 04-11-2010, 10:58 PM
FitDay Member

I am just starting today and I weigh 198, which is an all-time high for me. After a difficult time, I feel really determined and motivated now! I'd like to lose 60 pounds and keep it off so I am doing it the healthy way, by eating around 1500 calories per day, drinking lots of water, and starting a walk/run program along with some strength training. Wish me luck!
Old 04-12-2010, 03:38 AM
FitDay Member

Good luck to you! It'll be tough and yet wonderful at the same time!
I've lost 1 lb this week. 147lb down to 146lb. I use to be 160lb. I've been at 147lb for about a year. I haven't been able to get myself to recommit to dieting. I started again this week! Goal weight: 128lb. I haven't been that light in at least 7 years. We'll see how this goes!
Old 04-12-2010, 04:50 AM
FitDay Member

I joined fitday.com after the last weigh-in thing was already in progress, so I've never chimed in. But I would like to this time. This morning I weighed in at 181.4, down 4.7 pounds for the week. Which sounds like a lot, but isn't because the weekend of Easter, we went to Chicago, and I was um, up afterward.
Old 04-12-2010, 07:26 AM
FitDay Member

I've been with FitDay for a long time, but never noticed there was a forum before! I have been struggling to lose weight, I went gluten-free a year ago, and lost 25 lbs, then stalled for 6 months, going up and down, despite sticking to my diet.

My excuse was severe back pain, so I finally took myself to an oestopath, and got some help. I started walking 10 minutes - and that just about killed me at first. But now i am walking 30 minutes every day, 1.5 hours on the weekend and it's better. But all I managed to lose was 5 lbs in 10 weeks.

My biggest problem, strange as it may seem, is that I don't eat enough calories. I hover between 1300-1700 calories since I've been keeping track and I feel full and satisfied. When I try to eat more, it makes me uncomfortable and feeling stuffed!

It frustrates me, because everyone tells me I eat too much, that's why I am fat. When I tell them I don't eat enough, they say I don't eat the right things. But I have been eating very healthfully, very carefully, low-fat, high-fibre for the past year - better than most people I know!

But this week, I suddenly lost 3 lbs in just one week, and the only change is I started adding 1 tsp of chia seeds to my cereal and sprinkling it on my meals when I remember. I don't know if that is what made the difference - but it's nice to get a reward for all my hard work!
Old 04-12-2010, 08:35 AM
FitDay Member

Thanks RockyMntsGurl! Congrats on your weight loss this week
Old 04-12-2010, 12:52 PM
FitDay Member

ah- good a new thread. I just caught the tail end of the last one and posted my weight loss there. I lost about 2lbs this week. It was only 1.5lbs, but the day after my period started, I'm down another half a pound. Hopefully I'll be down more this week. I started at 235, and now I'm about 218. I really want to get to 215 or below this week so I can meet the 20lb loss mark. I've been eating a very lowly processed diet, lots of fruits and vegs, less animal products, and doing circuit training for 40 minutes every morning 6-7 days a week plus some walking.
Old 04-12-2010, 09:20 PM
FitDay Member

Hi all...Started eating less processed food, therefore less calories on March 28. My start weight was 217. Today I am 207 with my first goal at 175 lbs by August 15. I have a fairly active job so I haven't started an exercise routine yet. I was kinda saving that for me first weight loss "stall". Thanks for this weekly weigh in and support, now I have to be accountable.
Old 04-13-2010, 01:55 PM
FitDay Member

Thank you Hick! You are right I have been busy. Crazy busy. I didn't lose anything last week- bummer. I have a feeling this week will be better. I worked outside the entire day today and ended up with a thorn in my toe, blister on my thumb and a big cut on my arm. It sure felt good though to be out in the sun though!

Deanna
Old 04-15-2010, 02:12 AM
FitDay Member

I started last week at 201, my heaviest ever. Today I am down to 199. 2 lbs closer to my goal. Congrats to everyone else!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.