View Single Post
Old 05-29-2012, 02:36 PM   #28 (permalink)
Jho82
FitDay Member

Hi everybody! I'm not sure whats going on with me...could be a weird combination of allergies, the weather system, trying to come off my PPD pills, the fact that hubby was a away for a week, the house NOT selling.... I don't know - last week was just crappy and I have this constant dull headache. I was sad that I couldn't log in but stayed on track. I guess I was just huddled in the corner of the wagon but I was there and as a result I am down to 160! As much as I hate weighing in I guess its just a fact of life Its like it calls my name from the laundry room knowing that I can't resist the curiosity! Do they have scales that talk to you cuz that would be awesome (PP!) Like a machine that kept track of your weight and if you gain than it scolds you and if you lose then it congratulates you! oh I think its going to be a long day! Ill post some goals in a bit - I want to be a little more creative than my normal goals.... tried to stay caught up but I'm sure I missed alot. I hope that everyone is doing well and good luck on your goals this week! I will log in as much as possible!
Current : 176.5 lbs - 06/26/2013
Mini Goal #1: 170 lbs
Ultimate Goal: 140 lbs
------------------------------------------------------
**"Stick to the fight when you're hardest hit--It's when things seem the worst that you must not quit." **
Jho82 is offline   Reply With Quote