Community
Notices

beginning weight same as goal weight

Old 05-28-2012, 06:29 AM
FitDay Member

Default beginning weight same as goal weight

This app seems to be working because it correctly shows that I have 28 pounds to lose until goal, but it lists my current weight as the same weight as my goal weight. I just joined yesterday so I am wondering if it will correctly list my weight as I update it each week. Why is the current weight same as goal?

Never mind - I just re-entered my current weight and this time it is showing up. Cool !

Last edited by shirley4297; 05-28-2012 at 07:32 AM. Reason: Problem resolved
Old 05-28-2012, 10:33 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by shirley4297
This app seems to be working because it correctly shows that I have 28 pounds to lose until goal, but it lists my current weight as the same weight as my goal weight. I just joined yesterday so I am wondering if it will correctly list my weight as I update it each week. Why is the current weight same as goal?

Never mind - I just re-entered my current weight and this time it is showing up. Cool !

Great! The website can be a little tricky to navigate sometimes, but once you get the hang of it, there are a bunch of really handy tools and tons of information.

Glad you found us!