View Single Post
Old 05-25-2012, 02:51 PM   #254 (permalink)
runawayspoon
FitDay Member

Default runawayspoon

Greetings! I've been using fitday to track my weight loss (again) since Christmas....but haven't used the forum. I lost about 6 lbs and then nothing, even though I felt starving all the time and counted calories endlessly. I want to tell y'all that I discovered an incredible weight loss and healthy diet called The Ultra Simple Diet by Mark Hyman. You start with a week of detox, letting go of everything that you might have allergies to, and then start adding them back one at a time. Or you can just continue with the detox diet while you are losing weight. All whole foods, no sugar, white flour, eggs, dairy, cheese, coffee or alcohol. Lots of protein and vegetables and rice, and at first, protein shakes and vegetable broth. You add vit. C and green tea and probiotics...I feel like a kid again and I am 66, and I lost 6 lbs the first week and am losing about 2 a week now and keeping it off. and I am not hungry. I wanted to share this with you, if you'd like to give it a try, let me know how it goes! I really like the 5-15 lb club...it's helped me a lot in the past. Grandma Sharon from Santa Cruz ps I posted this on the other 5-15 lb page but no one is using it I guess....

Sharon from Santa Cruz, Ca
Start Date: Feb 2
Start Weight: 142
Goal: 125
Current Weight: 132

runawayspoon is offline   Reply With Quote