Notices

Amazing results with supplement

Old 05-24-2012, 09:30 AM
FitDay Member

Smile Amazing results with supplement

I saw an episode of Dr. Oz about this product and decided it was cheap enough and harmless enough to try. The first week I lost 10 pounds!! I don't feel any side effects except I'm less hungry and don't crave sweets anymore. The supplement is called Raspberry Ketone. There are many brands out there, some expensive, but this one does the trick. The link is SPAM I have over a hundred pounds to lose so I would not recommend anything that didn't work. Good luck!

Last edited by RunbikeSki; 05-25-2012 at 03:52 AM.
Old 05-24-2012, 08:06 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by bigbangfan1
I saw an episode of Dr. Oz about this product and decided it was cheap enough and harmless enough to try. The first week I lost 10 pounds!! I don't feel any side effects except I'm less hungry and don't crave sweets anymore. The supplement is called Raspberry Ketone. There are many brands out there, some expensive, but this one does the trick. The link is SPAM
I have over a hundred pounds to lose so I would not recommend anything that didn't work. Good luck!
So you mean you don't feel hungry anymore? Or just less hungry?

Last edited by taubele; 05-25-2012 at 06:16 AM. Reason: removed link from quote; spam
Old 05-24-2012, 10:39 PM
Banned

I always be scare of taking pills to loose weight as it could do side effect. but after reading your post i m thinking to give it a try
Old 05-25-2012, 03:03 AM
FitDay Member

spammers are amazing
Old 06-04-2012, 04:22 AM
FitDay Member

Raspberry Ketones is a fraud. I couldn't believe it when I saw Dr. Oz pushing the stuff. Obviously he doesn't research anything and was just doing a show for the ratings and just jumped on the latest gimmic bandwagon. If you look at the studies done on rats using the raspberry ketones it did not make them lose weight. There is no magic pill people! You gotta exercise and quit eating crap if you want to lose weight. Quit treating your body like it was a garbage disposal. Quit looking for a quick fix happy pill and start taking responsibility for your own actions!