View Single Post
Old 05-21-2012, 03:29 PM   #5 (permalink)
Mern
FitDay Member

Cassie, great job last week! I love how you tackled your excuses. I wish I could come up with fixes for my weak areas. This week I'm going to work especially hard on eating dinner a little later so I'll snack less in the evening. Oops, just as I wrote that I recalled that I was doing well losing weight when I could do several small meals instead of three larger ones. The past couple weeks have been whacky with scheduling due to responsibilities of extra chauffeuring of grandkids. Yeah, that's it, I'll blame THEM. Naw, really, that had a lot to do with it but I simply need to plan meal times better around being in the car. "Where there's a will, there's a way."

Ama and Cassie, I'll send "The Prophet" to my sister-in-law and brother when I'm done reading it.

Amy, thanks for starting us off. I was going to do that, but I couldn't come up with a fun or inspirational title. Kudos on your early workout already! Great way to start out breakfast with low cal, low fat, high protein.

I woke with a bad headache this morning but didn't take anything for it because I have a blood test tomorrow morning and I don't want anything to skew the results as I'm convinced it did three months ago. I put a heat pack on my head and rested for a bit in the recliner and it does feel a little better. Going to the Y in a few minutes--don't know if the exercise will help my headache or make it worse.

Countdown: Kids in Ohio have to use a booster car seat between 40 and 80 pounds or to age 8. Only four more days of moving grandson's booster twice per day to give GD's BF a car shoulder belt for his ride home from high school to my house--and then return the booster seat to it's regular place in the car to take GS to school the next day. The last day of school for high school seniors is Friday. THEN my younger grandkids are going to Kentucky to visit their Dad for the rest of the month of June, so I'll be kid-free during that time. GS turns 8 at the end of June so the last day for the freakin' booster seat is June 6th. This will be the first time since 1995 I haven't had a kid's car seat or booster seat in my car! HOORAY!
Weight 8/14/2014 lowest in a long time 224.2
Weight 9/23/2014 doctor visit 233
Weight 11/14/2014 228.8

Last edited by Mern; 05-21-2012 at 03:41 PM.
Mern is offline   Reply With Quote