Join Date: Jan 2010
Tori, good to see you. Glad you had a pretty good week for the most part
. Hope to see you bright and early tomorrow.
nobe, you totally rocked the week. Congrats to you!
Mern, enjoy your readings. I took a peek and it sounds like it can be a healing thing.
Hope, I am so sorry for your pain. The thing that stinks about internet friends is not being close enough to help
. Hang in there, lady; prayers for you.
Jho, I'm moved to say congrats on your butt, but that just sounds wrong, so...
Last check in. I finally made it through a week pretty well instead of crashing out in the middle or during the weekend.
1. Calories below 1300. 1090, 1297, 1298 (sheesh!), 1428, 1269, 1222, 1293
2. Exercise 6 hours. 30 min, 30 min, 60 min, 60 min, 30 min, 45 min, 75 minutes Didn't quite get it, but there were extenuating circumstances this week
3. 2 big sports bottles water. Yes, No-1.5, Yes, Nope, Yes,
4. Sleep 7 hours. 6.5, 7, 7, I wish...it was 5, 6.5, 7, 7
5. Eat clean. Yes, Except for the peppermints at the office, Yes, Except for the fat free froyo and two Life Savers, 3 slips: butterscotch candies, Goldfish, and more froyo, No - hubby and I had a froyo date, Yes
6. Log everything; post it daily. Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes
7. Name an excuse I've used, and shoot it down. 1. "It's a special occasion." This time of year, there is always a 'special occasion'. If I let things lax for every one of them, I'll never be on plan. I can celebrate the occasion without eating junk. 2. "I'm too busy." What exactly are my priorities here? Work or health? I have to make the tough choices until I learn to juggle everything even when things are crazy (no pun intended). Yes, exercise takes time, but it takes the same amount of time to make a good food choice as a bad one. Exercise relieves stress, so I should do it even more so now! "I'm going to be up late working; I need the energy." I'll have more energy if I fuel myself the smart way than if I snack my way through the night. This is not college and my metabolism knows that! "I had a good workout so I can eat more." Yeah, if I want to stay the same weight, instead of getting back to my preferred weight! "I have PMS." Suck it up, buttercup!! I suppose you'll have the "vapors" next, and have to take to your bed. Drink water, eat healthy, and stop using your lady parts as an excuse! "Everybody else eats whatever they want/slips up, too!" At the risk of sounding cliched, if everyone else jumped off a cliff, would you do it, too? Do what is right for you and let everybody else worry about themselves. "Well, my jeans still fit, so it can't be that bad." Right out of the dryer, do they? And isn't there a smaller size in your closet that you were wearing before??
See you in the morning, y'all!
And now that you don't have to be perfect, you can be good.