View Single Post
Old 05-17-2012, 10:42 PM   #29 (permalink)
traceymc1985
FitDay Member

Hi Kayla- im trying to find things that keep my mind occupied- i even come upstairs early when the kids are in bed to stop me visiting the cupboards every ad break but that doesnt work cos i send boyfriend down instead but hes great cos he will bring me up a piece of fruit.
So far i find it helpful if i prepare lots of fresh fruit in the day to save time, especially with the time-wasting options- it will last 2 days in the fridge in an airtight container. Things like melon, pineapple and mango. This way there is always something healthy to grab and with me on weightwatchers all fruit is 0 points so i use it to fill up.
It puts me off preparing a fruit if it takes too long- im getting better now with more practice though.
I know too much can bulk up calories but these arent taken into account with the new plan its more about the way a body uses the other nutrients available by the food. Its all science but its been working and the weight is coming off faster than it did before.
Any other things that i come up i will post and lets all do that to help keep the snacks under control. Anymore tips anyone?

Current weight-171lb (12st 3lb)

13/08/13
New Countdown losses-6lb

1st goal - 167lbs (11st 13lb)
2nd goal- 150lbs (10st 10lb)

Final Goal Weight- 135lbs (9st 7lbs)
traceymc1985 is offline   Reply With Quote