Notices

Mother's Day Gift to Me- 90 Day Challenge

Old 05-13-2012, 01:57 PM
FitDay Member

Smile Mother's Day Gift to Me- 90 Day Challenge

OK, so I've totally been slacking. Time to take charge again- never give up right!

So I've decided to give myself a mother's day gift- starting a 90 day challenge. I'm challenging myself to stick to some good habits for 90 days that will hopefully allow me to look better in a bathing suit. I bought a pair of large swin shorts at Walmart today and I could barely even get them over my butt! I definately couldn't tie them up. I hoping at the end of the 90 days they will not only fit but also look half decent! If anyone else want to join let me know. We could be inspiration and support for each other.

So here are the good habits I'm trying to adhere to:

-drink 8 glasses of water a day

-cut out artifical sweetners (that means you Coke Zero) and replace with herbal teas and water

-stick to my calorie and nutrition goals (about 1200 cal/day)

-stay faithful to the vitamins and herbal supplements I'm taking (vitamin B and C, green tea,cinnamon, Relora, Omega 3-6, Maca)

-have my big meal in the morning NOT for supper

-when I'm working the night shift, do my Flex Band workout every other day. When I'm on day shift so some type of exercise for at least 30 minutes every other day

Well that's it. I better get to it!

Oh yeah, my starting weight is 201lbs (yuck)
Old 05-13-2012, 02:20 PM
FitDay Member

OH I'm soooo in! Like you, I have been slacking! I had a really really good month in March and it has been on a slow decline ever since! I keep in touch with the 7day motivational thread as well but this is an extra push so lets do it!!!! Awesome good habits - totally attainable every day! Hope you don't mind if I jump in on your challenge!
Old 05-13-2012, 02:21 PM
FitDay Member

AND I just saw you are in Ontario!!! YAY me too!
Old 05-13-2012, 03:15 PM
FitDay Member

Default I'm in!!!!

I am in serious need of some motivation! I am at a terrible 175 lbs, the biggest I have ever been (excluding pregnancies), and something must be done about this. This could be exactly what I need to really make something happen. I am going to tweak your goals a little bit and add one or two of my own, if that's alright.

-drink more water, and less sugary drinks.

-exercise 30 min, 4 times a week.

-GO TO BED at a decent hour

-stay within calorie limits

Thanks for starting this challenge, I am super excited!
Old 05-14-2012, 04:56 AM
FitDay Member

Blah and Kayla?!? How are you guys doing so far today?! And Blah, do you have a name so I don't have to call you Blah?? lol
Old 05-14-2012, 05:58 AM
FitDay Member

Definately in- what a fantastic idea to spur us on- can i ask a silly question but do England and America/Canada have different mothers day dates???
If so i will have to join in on your day if that ok?? Lol

The more kicks up my backside i can get the better- the last 2 weeks i have feel ive not done my best. Here we go!!!!!!!!
Old 05-14-2012, 06:33 AM
FitDay Member

Default Day 1

I feel like I am doing good so far today. Had some oatmeal from mcdonalds for breakfast. (not a top choice, but I was pressed for time). And got in 30 minutes of cardio. Now I have to get ready to go work at a restaurant, so I hope my willpower holds! How are you guys doing?
Old 05-14-2012, 12:02 PM
FitDay Member

Tracey - you are not gonna like those kicks so you better be pushing yourself!! Canada Mothers day was yesterday (May 13th) it was such a beautiful day!

I rocked it today! I feel good and energized - drank lots and lots of water! I'm just getting my son to bed and will be working out to the season finale of How I Met Your Mother followed by the bachelorette! SO EXCITED!!

Where is Blah! This is her post! LOL BLAH WHERE ARE YOU!?
Old 05-14-2012, 12:49 PM
FitDay Member

Count me in too! Love everybody's enthusiasm. It's the day after mothers day but what the heck. I really need to get off me butt. I've been snacking a lot in the evenings lately and skipping weigh-ins and when I finally did weigh myself I had gained 5 pounds.

Tracey Well I know that my home country (Poland) celebrates it on the 23rd. Not sure about anywhere else though.

My goals.

Less sugar (1 sugary thing a day, working up to none)

Stick to calorie limits

1 hour of exercise a day

8 glasses of water
Old 05-14-2012, 02:43 PM
FitDay Member

Sorry, I'm working nights so my "day" doesn't begin until 4pm! LOL. Yesterday was great. Drank all my water, took all my vitamins, did my exercising and didn't have any artificial sweetners.

As for today......water/vitamin intake has been good so far but I accidently had some Sucralose I didn't mean to....really! When I opened my fridge to make some lunch I saw some yogurt and thought "Great! Low cal, tasty and quick to make!" as I was in a hurry to get to work. It wasn't until I was eating it that I clued in that it was so low cal for a reason. LOL I should be able to stay on track calorie wise today... I think I have enugh will power to not make the trip to the candy counter at work!

PS. You can call me Nicole instead of Blah if you wish!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.