Notices

New here.

Old 05-13-2012, 09:54 PM
FitDay Member

Smile New here.

I am a Lifetime member at Weight Watcher's. I have officially decided to retire from work. To cut back on expenses, I have decided to not stay with weight watchers and lose the weight on my own. I am 55 years old and am also a cancer survivor going on 11 years now. I hope to make friends here and also hope to help others who need it on this weight loss journey.
Old 05-14-2012, 02:58 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Welcome! I think you'll find FitDay works really well for tracking your calories and exercise. Post up in some of the forums and I'm sure you'll find folks with similar goals.

Regards,
Michael
Old 05-14-2012, 03:16 PM
FitDay Premium Member

Wink Newbie

Hi,
I am also a newbie, this time around. Actually, I've subscribed to FD, but have used many others in the last year with no success. So I am back here, and going to get it right this time.
I too, am a Lifetimer with WW, but have wasted a lot of money just trying to get it right. I got my lifetime certification back in 1978 by only losing 13 pounds. Now I have 5 or 6 times that amount and it isn't easy. I know what I need to do, it's just doing it.
So hopefully I can gain some friends online here, be encouraged and help to encourage someone too.
Old 05-17-2012, 10:22 AM
FitDay Member

Hello just found this site and checking things out. I think I have been on most diets in my life. I am 66 and hoping to get healthier and lose some weight.
So am trying to figure all the things out. I am also a cancer survivor of about 20 years and would love to say I am a weight loss winner of so many years.
Janie
Old 05-18-2012, 03:44 AM
Super Moderator

Smile

You don't need to belong to WW to stay within a calorie limit. Fitday guides you pretty well in that area by posting your calorie limit and then always updating the number on the dashboard to show you what you have left for the day. Not at all unlike WW!