Went over my calories today but everything else is pretty good. Had a great day. It was the first really warm day of the year. Was woken up by the kiddo saying "I have mail for you!" He handed me two cards; one from him (with scribbles all over it) and one from the hubby with a $50 Old Navy card in it (which I promptly spent online). Then we did a bit of gardening (well...weeding), went to the swap meet (didn't buy anything), had a picnic and went to the beach where we threw stones in the water and played with crabs.
Back home I finished weeding the garden - our house has a garden all the way around it that we haven't touched since we moved in almost two years ago (last year was a bad year and I got about 6 feet of it weeded and lost motivation). It's ready for fresh soil and flowers/veggies now! So far so good with kiddo staying in bed, although it's only been about 5 minutes. I told him if he didn't get up he could have ice cream tomorrow but if he did, no ice cream. Not my finest moment in parenting, but you gotta do what you gotta do sometimes.
Feeling sleepy from the fresh air, tired from all the work in the yard, and content. I love simple family time and don't get nearly enough of it. Hope all my fellow mommas had a great day
1) 1,600 calories max/day (allow myself 1 guilt free day over 1,600) - 1352, 1533, 1581
, 2137 (guilt free!), 1583
2) do 2 exercises on days I don't work (walking/weights/Richard Simmons/stationary bike) - nothing
, walking 1hr/weights, 45 mins walking/nothing else
, painted 7 hrs, painted 7 hrs, gardening 2 hrs (I'm counting it)/nothing else
, gardening 2 hrs/walking 1.5 hrs
3) 20% protein minimum - 26%, 25%, 20%, 23%, 27%, 26%, 20%
4) 64oz water minimum - 64oz+, 64oz+, 64oz+, 64oz+, 64oz, 64oz+, 64oz+
5) calorie deficit 700+ - 757, 716
, 639, 811, 736
6) take vitamins - yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes
7) lights out by 11 the night before (except Sunday night because apparently I'm hooked on Celebrity Apprentice) - no, yes
, no, no, no, no