Thread: New here
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2010, 02:08 PM   #4 (permalink)
dbrinkley80
FitDay Member

Send a message via AIM to dbrinkley80

I touched on this on another thread somewhere, but I've asked my boyfriend twice now, if he really was ok with the idea of losing weight, since I was fat when we met two years ago, and if anything I've gained some weight in the duration. He's says he ok, but I always worry, cause people like what they like, you know. Last night was the second time I asked him, and to lighten the mood I promised to keep my butt! I don't want to be super skinny or anything, like I'm kind of horrified that it says my max weight should be 150, I'm 5'7". In college I had a friend about an inch shorter than me and she was 150 and I thought she was tiny! Then again, when you're well over 200, I guess most people seem tiny. So I keep saying my goal is 150, but I guess maybe I'll just take it as it comes and see where I feel the best, if it ends up being 170, then I'll take 170. For the short term, I'm really just trying to get to 285 by the end of March! My main objective is really just to get as healthy as I can. I want to beat the cancer and heart attack curse that runs on both sides of my family!

I tend to be long winded, so I'll stop before I get started, but I want to wish you luck in your journey today, and I'll be thinking of you and sending encourgement your way!
dbrinkley80 is offline   Reply With Quote