Notices

Entries require patience

Old 05-09-2012, 06:27 PM
FitDay Member

Question Entries require patience

I'm sorry to say, but I was really looking forward to using this amazing free service-does anyone else have the same difficulty as me inputting all their foods?
It has taken me soooo long in just the wait time for search and find, that I will abandon my account and just calorie count the old fashioned way
I thought this would motivate me more, but now I have wasted almost over an hour throughout the day just trying to enter in a few food items?

That's frustrating and doesn't make me want to buy the upgrade account-I'm sure there's an app on my phone that does a better job.

Thanks but I give up on entries, I probably burned calories just waiting though-lol and I'm sure some people are more patient than I am, so if anyone sees this post, now you know it's not for the impatient!
LL
Old 05-20-2012, 07:47 AM
FitDay Member

Same here - this site is painfully slow!
I'm just checking it out for the first time, I love the features here, but I think I'll keep looking for something a little more responsive.
Old 06-21-2012, 10:56 AM
FitDay Member

FIrst time it might take a little longer but after a day,
using the recent foods drop down menu makes things alot easier...

if you click to see >>more foods you can also see your foods for previous days and just check the ones you had for your current day and add all of them at once to your current log....

it be nice if you could transfer or copy whole previous days especially if your like me and pretty much eat the same thing everyday but so far this is the quickest way ive managed to do my logs
Old 06-21-2012, 04:37 PM
Super Moderator

LL, I noticed that you posted this in the classic section but I'm showing that you are using 2.0. Can you verify if this is a classic or a 2.0 issue and if you have tried to switch to the other interface?
Old 07-06-2012, 05:17 AM
FitDay Member

I am having the same problems, every click of the mouse takes for ever to respond. Like the site, I can see that it could be very useful in tracking intake. I specialy like the graphics, it makes it easy to see where the diet is not quite up to par. However, it is too painfully slow, with advertising returning with every click pf the mouse. Let me know if this functionality improved. In the mean time, I will revert back to a journal, not as efficient, but way faster.