View Single Post
Old 05-09-2012, 08:11 PM   #341 (permalink)
Lizards13
FitDay Member

Been doing not too badly with my eating so far this week but I have been trying to increase my water intake ( which is nil) and I just keep forgetting that I'm supposed to be drinking.
Like wise I bought some plants on Saturday which my sis told me to put out during the day and then bring in each night, just for another week or so to harden them off. Well I put them out Sunday am and then promptly forgot about them until this evening when I went into the garden to pick up a chair that had blown over.
Sometimes my forgetfulness worries me but I have always been like this, my lists are famous in my family, I couldn't survive a day without them, however I can remember the lyrics to thousands of songs and can dredge up all sorts of trivia, go figure.
I went shopping for a swimsuit yesterday and how depressing was that..... I stood looking at this lumpy thing in a stretchy suit and hated myself and then was horrified that I looked so bad after losing 23lbs, what the heck did I look like before, I must have conned myself into believing that I didn't look too bad, maybe there was fat around my eyes blurring my vision!!!

Mini Goal by 09 Jun 2012- 147
Final goal by end of 2012 - around 126-130 lbs

LIZZIE
If you want to run with the big dogs, learn to pee in the tall grass
Lizards13 is offline   Reply With Quote