View Single Post
Old 05-08-2012, 05:29 PM   #1352 (permalink)
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by dear_abby View Post
Im back after a 4 day absence, I took a vacation day Friday as a gift to DH for his 50th birthday we went out to dinner with friends, then to music, beer was involved.

But, that was then, today Im back to being fit, I was going to just run instead of spinning, (because it is the B instructor) but, I ran into a friend on the Subway, so we went together and the instructor seems to have heard some of the feedback much more involved.

I finished with 30 crunches on the incline bench, 5 lb weight, setting 5 on the bench cant believe I can do this when I couldnt do 1 a year ago!

Staying strong!
Everyone needs a break from time to time. And what better excuse than celibrating a big day with the hubby. Setting 5 on the incline is almost vertical woman! Isn't it great to see measurable progress .

Back to Crossfit this AM. The field study was cancelled this week because of wind. It isn't a very good idea to set fires when the wind's blowing 25 MPH. After 2 weeks off and the race on Sat. it wasn't my best performance, but it did feel great!
5'4" 55yr

2.5 years, 45 pounds later... 128ish pounds
RunbikeSki is offline   Reply With Quote