View Single Post
Old 05-08-2012, 01:58 AM   #27 (permalink)
almeeker
FitDay Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjohnson728 View Post
Oh hai! How have you been?!

Seriously, you have been missed!
I was just poking through the herbs in the garden center today thinking how busy you must be with planting. Hope all is going well.
I've missed you guys too. It's just been really crazy. Our oldest DD competed in History Day, but along the way she talked me into being a sponsor for 5 other kids. Anyway I ended up having 4 of them qualify for the state event. I was a complete wreck! This is why I never did theater, I can make costumes, props, talk a kid through the research, help write a script, coach a little acting, help block, help edit, whatev. But please dear Lord do not put me up on stage and make me play a part.

I haven't gotten the garden in yet, although I will admit to jonesing for the feel of dirt between my fingers and toes... I did plant peas and strawberries, and mom put some potatoes in this past weekend. But here in MI we don't get too excited about gardening until mid May. It doesn't matter that it was 80 deg in March, there will still be plenty of frost and a snow storm between April Fool's and Mother's Day.
Goal weight: 120 lbs
Weight to go: 44 lbs
Goal Date: 1/1/13
almeeker is offline   Reply With Quote