Thread: HCG Diet
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2012, 08:59 PM   #59 (permalink)
girlonamissionhcg
FitDay Member

Default Hi new here but on Day 1 of Phase 2 of HCG Diet

This is my 2nd time around. I lost almost 20 pounds last time and then gained about 8 back over a couple of months. I kept thinking when I ate bad that I would just lose it later, pfft it's hard but I do like this diet. I feel better, happier, and have more energy. I have lots of food allergies so I think it's even better for me because I am minimizing my chances of eating something I am allergic to and feeling crappy later.

I'm 36, 5'2 and starting at 176. I mainly sit all day at a computer so I find when I am starving it's better to be walking around or even go shopping. Keeping my eye on the prize aka new cute smaller clothes. I also found that there is a big difference in drops, pellets with brands. I tried a couple different ones I bought in the store and was STARVING and feeling so so sick. My friend gave me a bottle from the place she orders from on line and it was night and day difference. I am still a little hungry but not like before.

I also don't completely stick to protocol and have found certain foods work fine for me. Like today I had cottage cheese and strawberries for lunch. It's refreshing and I don't even like cottage cheese. I add truvia which is my favorite.

Any how I am rambling. But if anyone has great ideas or tips I would love to read them. You tube is great spot for inspiration as well.

girlonamissionhcg is offline   Reply With Quote