Notices

Hello from Ontario Canada

Old 01-02-2012, 06:03 AM
FitDay Member

Default Hello from Ontario Canada

HI,

I'm Tara. I joined this site years ago but forgot about it, and losing weight, for a few years. I am back now.

170 lbs and with a goal of 145 lbs by June 1.

When I quit smoking 5 years ago I gained twenty pounds. I just kind of accepted it. Now I have gained another 5 pounds and for some reason I am not accepting it anymore-maybe cause my clothes don't fit and I am not going out to get another set. Not again.

I bought a second had treadmill for my dog just before the holidays. She won't get on it but I plan to.

Have a great new year and best of luck to all of us in meeting our goals.

Tara
Old 01-02-2012, 06:41 AM
FitDay Member

Welcome, Tara, to the table! Yup - I think it's great to eat, but it takes a bit to change what we eat & sometimes to get back to what we know is best, isn't it?

I too had lost weight in the past, but now am up.

Best wishes as you tread onward!
Old 01-02-2012, 08:02 AM
FitDay Member

Welcome Tara Im in a small town called Schomberg,but hail from and will return to Toronto sometime next year. Its good you are catching yourself,before things get radically out of hand. Now that Uve made the decision,get er done! Its not easy at first,there are days I force myself to go for walks,when I really dont feel like it. Tomorrow will definetly be one of those days when its minus 25c with the windchill! Good luck and dont forget about us this time.
While I only started here on the first of Jan,the info already helps me to think twice about what I want to eat. Seeing on screen,the difference one choice to the next is definetly going to influence what I chose to eat.
Again good luck from a fellow Ontarian!
Old 01-04-2012, 09:18 AM
FitDay Member

My first day as well. Just outside of Edmonton. Here goes.
Old 05-06-2012, 12:51 PM
FitDay Member

Hi.

I'm in Newmarket, Ontario. Getting back into this forum too. Totally forgot about it.

Nanci