I wasn't able to keep up with the thread with all the moving and job closing going on a few weeks ago. But we have not settled into our new place, and so I want to get back on board. I still have a few boxes left to unpack and some paper work to sort through, but I no longer work and am now free to focus on myself. Yayy!
I haven't weighed myself since the move because I'm kind of afraid of what it's going to tell me. So, I'm taking this as starting a fresh. And tomorrow I'll start the weigh in.
My goals for this week:
1) Eat 3 regular low-cal meals a day.
2) Make a meal plan and find the best grocery store in the area to get supplies.
3) Keep a 600 calories restriction per day.
4) Exercise 3 times this week.
5) Get back on track to log all foods.
And for the rest, I'd like to finish unpacking and get the paper work done.
Talk to you throughout the week! Glad to be back online with you all and hoping this time it goes best!
Good luck to you all this week!