Notices

Login problems?

Old 04-08-2010, 06:32 AM
FitDay Member

Default Login problems?

Am I the only one who is having login problems today?
Old 05-02-2010, 06:54 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by kkwan81
Am I the only one who is having login problems today?
Hello kkwan81,

Are you still having problems logging in? I just joined yesterday (free online version) and after I was logged off, I tried numerous times to log back in with no luck. I even did the "forgot password" thing even though I knew my password was correct and I never even received an email to reset my password. I am not very happy with this site already. Also, after finally being able to log in today, I could not find anywhere on the site where I could get help with this issue. When I first joined yesterday, I was going to purchase the premium version, so I am now glad that I waited.
Old 05-03-2010, 12:54 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by ~Lorraine
Hello kkwan81,

Are you still having problems logging in? I just joined yesterday (free online version) and after I was logged off, I tried numerous times to log back in with no luck. I even did the "forgot password" thing even though I knew my password was correct and I never even received an email to reset my password. I am not very happy with this site already. Also, after finally being able to log in today, I could not find anywhere on the site where I could get help with this issue. When I first joined yesterday, I was going to purchase the premium version, so I am now glad that I waited.
I'm having the exact same problem as you on username acolyer. I have entered in maybe 2 hrs worth of custom foods and desperately want that account back over this one. I used the reset password feature maybe a dozen times without any luck. I simply never receive an e-mail. I use gmail and I've checked the search, trash, spam, and e-mail forwarding options. I sent an e-mail to fitday feedback about a week ago but no reply.

I know this is a free program but I find this problem very irritating.
Old 02-07-2011, 02:31 AM
FitDay Member

Default Can't log in to FitDay

I cannot log in to fit day. Apparantly the forum remembers me and do not require password while the program itself do not accept my password whatsoever.
I am sure that I am typing the right password because when I type different one I am getting message for incorect password.
AriesVL
Old 02-07-2011, 09:53 AM
Super Moderator

I'm a little confused about what you mean.

If I leave my browser open I can come back hours later and I will still be signed into the forums. I can post without signing back in, But if I go to my journal it wants me to log back in.

If I don't log in and go back to the forum I am now signed out of that too and unable to post until I sign back in.

Did you have to sign up under a different screen name to post the issue you are having?
Old 06-13-2011, 11:09 AM
FitDay Member

Default Login issue

On the home page there was not a spot for a password to log in, well it re-directed me to a different log in page then I couldnt remember my password, so I did a password reset then once I logged in NONE of my info was there, not custom foods or weight tracking..anything. Im not so upset about anything other than the hours Ive spent entering custom foods.

Halp!!
Old 06-13-2011, 02:10 PM
Super Moderator

We've started with some changes. Our tech team will look into this and see about getting it corrected.
Old 06-13-2011, 08:44 PM
FitDay Premium Member

Default Answer from Tech:

"We are still working out some unexpected issues with the update....

Please inform this and other users that no data has been lost. Right now the user simply needs to clear their cookies and the FitDay application should work as expected.

If the user still has trouble logging in (after the update) due to their password change we will assist in resetting their password.

I will let you all know when we are finished with the updates and everything is working properly. Thank you all for your patience.

-Scott"
Old 06-14-2011, 06:25 AM
FitDay Member

It would be great if, once the updates are up and running, you all could post a note here with what has been changed. Something like "you used to see...., and now you'll see.... and here's what's different about how to get there (if any changes).". Keep plugging away, we're eager to see some progress!
Old 06-14-2011, 09:06 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Kohsamui
It would be great if, once the updates are up and running, you all could post a note here with what has been changed. Something like "you used to see...., and now you'll see.... and here's what's different about how to get there (if any changes).". Keep plugging away, we're eager to see some progress!
I already suggested something like that.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.