View Single Post
Old 04-16-2012, 06:01 PM   #14 (permalink)
terrienne
FitDay Member

I'm sticking with the same goals this week as well. A busy weekend is coming up so I'll see what actually happens Thur.- Sat. but gonna try.

I have some sweet successes that I need to share. I weighed in today. (I only weigh in on Mondays). I lost 4.4 pounds this past week! I have noticed that every month at TOM I lose a couple of more pounds that week than the other weeks of the month. If my calorie deficit says it should be about 1.5-2 pounds lost it actually ends up around 3.5-4.5 pounds. I guess I burn more calories during my TOM. Does this happen to others?

But really, the best part is that with 41 pounds lost I am officially halfway to my goal weight! I can't remember the last time I was in the 170s, but it has been at least 6 years, maybe longer.

Yesterday I put on an old favorite size 16 skirt (that was too tight in Dec.) and it was loose. Also, I recently found a pair of workout pants on clearance so I picked them up even though I knew they would be too small to wear yet. I didn't even try them on until I got home. They were a size 12/14. I put them on this weekend and they fit! I'm sure they are roomier than a 12/14 jeans, but cool nonetheless.

Health Goals:
1- Exercise 5 days
2- Drink 80 oz water daily
3- Keep a minimum 600 calorie daily deficit
4- Get 7 hours of sleep each night
5- Practice clogging dance 3 times this week

Personal:
1- Do a spring cleaning/organizing project this week
2- Read a book 3 times this week.
3- Help daughter with violin practice.

5'3" age 38
Starting weight (12/25/11)- 217.4