Originally Posted by ToriD1012
This weekend was horrible to say the least. I ate like crap, not sure if I actually drank any water and cried pretty much all day yesterday. I think reality has finally set in, and it's going to be a really rough go. I'm not going to let it break me, but right now that's pretty much how I feel.
You got this. Keep your head up and smile. It makes people wonder what kind of evil you are up to.
Originally Posted by Jho82
1. Drink min 100 oz of WATER!!
2. Wake up early before my monsters wake up! (seriously)!!
3. PM workout Mon/Wed/Fri(at least)!!
4. Min 60 crunches/day!
5. 5 Pushups (straight leg)/ 10 pushups (knees)!
6. Calories below 1300/day!
7. Don't crash and burn on the weekend! WEEKEND WARRIORS UNITE!!!
1. Take kids outside OR work on crafts min 1 hr/day (specified time: 10:30am)!!
2. Encourage hubby to workout!
3. Work on Mom's Scrapbook 1hr/day!
1. Sell it.
2. Sell it.
3. Clean it.
4. Sell it.
How long has your house been on the market? Any good offers? Oh you got 100oz of water this week!