I'm in with same goals for this week; non-health-related goals changing though. Last week I'm proud to say I met my 8 hour exercise goal despite being crazy busy. I'm hoping I can get it again this week. I think it may have backfired, though, because I was sooo hungry this past weekend! Overall, though, my weekend was amazingly productive, so I'm thankful for that.
1. Calories 1300 or fewer.
2. Exercise 8 hours.
3. Drink at least 2 big sports bottles water per day.
4. Sleep at least 7 hours per night.
5. Follow my pie chart rules.
6. Log everything and check in daily.
7. Take all vitamins and supplements.
8. Log remits and billing.
9. Back up hard drive.
10. Clean out emails.
I just spent 2 hours in traffic; there was a fatality on the main artery I take to get to the office I'm at one day per week, and the long way around was also gridlocked. I'm a little fried right now.
Wishing you all a wonderful and successful week