Join Date: Jan 2010
Final check in; the weekend bit my butt, but I'm getting back on the horse tomorrow!
1. Calories 1300 or fewer. 786, 1231 (not bad for pizza night ), 1005, 1084, 1187, 2164 OUCH! 1806
2. Exercise 8 hours. 2.5, 2, 0, .5, 0; got my work cut out for me this weekend! 1.5, 1.5
3. Drink at least 2 big sports bottles water per day. Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, No, No, but I had quite a lot of (unsweetened) iced tea, I think, but it was disjointed
4. Sleep at least 7 hours per night. 6, 7.5, 7, 7, 6, 8.5, 8
5. Follow my pie chart rules. Fair, Good (short a gram or 2 of fiber, but I'll make it up), Great, and I made up the fiber shortage, Good, Fair (little low on protein), Not so much, Fair
6. Log everything and check in daily. Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Logged all but didn't check in, Yes, even though it hurt, Yes
7. Take all vitamins and supplements. Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, No, Yes, Yes
8. Repot the plant that's been on my list for the past 3 weeks! Yes, I did two big ones!
9. Scope the new part of the trail for summer/fall goal. Done! Got it all planned out.
10. Wash car. Done...clean inside and out
11. Take the boy driving twice. Once-briefly Planned for today, but he woke up throwing up
12. Make time to scrapbook at least once. Didn't get to it, unfortunately
13. Start taking notes on college applications/finances.Bookmarked a few sites, started reading; meeting today with school counselor, Picked Quinn's brain for two days, lol! Got a couple more library books today
And now that you don't have to be perfect, you can be good.