View Single Post
Old 04-07-2010, 11:13 PM   #18 (permalink)
thursdayandben
FitDay Member

Hi Everyone!

I just started tracking everything on this site 3 days ago. I am calling it Amy 2.1. I am in the Army. Pretty close to you airbabygurl. I'm stationed at Ft Irwin, in the middle of the Mojave Desert. I need to lose about 40lbs. Currently my command is trying to chapter me out of the service for my weight. About a year ago I began taking a medication that caused me to gain the 40 pounds in one month. I have been fighting ever since to get even 2 pounds of it off. Has this happened to anyone else? Do you have any tips to kicking my body into letting the weight go?
So being my first week, I am focusing on my eatting habits. I live alone, with my dog Ben, so cooking and healthy didn't really fit. But I am trying now. I went food shopping and stuffed my fridge with healther things.
I ordered power90, P90x without the X. I will let you all know how that goes once I receive it. Motivation to get my butt up is my biggest problem. Right now I work a desk job. So sitting all day does not help my cause.
Anyways, sorry for my rambelyness. I hope to help each of you and maybe get some support for you to keep me on track and stick with my amy2.1 goals. :0)
thursdayandben is offline   Reply With Quote