Notices

7 Day Motivational Thread Starting 04/09/12

Old 04-09-2012, 12:57 AM
FitDay Member

Arrow 7 Day Motivational Thread Starting 04/09/12

Starting us off this week. I'll post my goals later, too hard to do on the phone. I'm really determined to have a good week. I'm down 2 from last Monday, so I can't complain TOO much. But I could have had a better week had I actually tried. Hope all had a good weekend. See y'all after work.
Old 04-09-2012, 01:17 AM
FitDay Member

I'm in! I need to set some pretty strict goals this week and next to get back into the game. I crashed hard after an unexpected 3000 calorie day Saturday. I did awesome until we went for dinner and I made an uninformed 'good' choice of a salad that unexpectedly held over 1200 calories! Then yesterday I allowed myself to graze on iced sugar cookies a few times during the day and ate whatever I wanted at dinner. I won't even give the awful details of that!

But it's a new week and I am ready for it! My biggest goal this week is to flush out this freakin sodium. I added over 5lbs this weekend.

Health / Fitness Goals ...
1. Gallon of water daily!
2. Shred every day this week (will finish level 3) M: Yep!,
3. No salt on my plate
4. Walk on lunch weather permitting
5. Have endometrial biopsy done Wednesday
6. Daily calorie deficit of 750 minimum
7. Limit one sensible snack after dinner
8. Weigh and post it daily M: 262.4 ,

Life Goals ...
1. Be more of a participant on this forum
2. Read for 2 hrs this week (not on a computer)
3. Clip dogs' nails (ugh!)
4. Repot plant for the office (take home the one that is already at the office first)

I know I haven't been very active lately. I have been busy and I haven't even really been reading along. I am sure that I have missed quite a bit in the past week or two. I have made it a goal to be more active this week.

Last edited by wildbeanerz; 04-09-2012 at 02:05 AM. Reason: added a goal
Old 04-09-2012, 01:51 AM
FitDay Member

Welcome new week! I too flew off track yesterday with some chocolate mouse cake but this week I'm not allowing it. I'm chucking all the sugar from my diet, seeing as that's what usually leads me to red days. And I can't afford to have any of those because my mini goal is due Friday and I still have to lose 1 pound.

Food and Exersize:
no food after dinner
Under 1200 calories
No refined sugar
Exersize 45 minutes a day
Log everything
Over 15% protein
56 oz water daily

Other:
write 400 words a day
At least 30 minutes of 'me' time
No gaming (I can be a bit of a geek at times )
Old 04-09-2012, 02:37 AM
Super Moderator

Ladies,

I'm back with the He Man Womens Haters Club! I'm giving my GF a taste of her own medicine.

I'll try to post some new goals this week.
Old 04-09-2012, 02:50 AM
FitDay Member

Awww Mike, don't be a hater.
OK I went so far off track, I couldn't even see the track. Back on now.

1) 1500 calories or less, awright?
2) stop eating frigging sugar
3) stretch as much as my back in TOTAL spasm will allow
4) 6 glasses a water; izzat too much ta ask, huh? (that's my totally exasperated Brooklyn ax-scent; my original home town)
5) ya ever gonna write again or what?

Good luck all!
Old 04-09-2012, 03:19 AM
FitDay Member

Hope ... I love your goals! <3
Old 04-09-2012, 03:33 AM
FitDay Member

I'm going to have to play it by ear a bit this week, because my plans are up in the air. Supposed to be walking all over town for my dad tomorrow, and sometime this week I'm supposed to start helping my friend paint her house (I'm thinking Thursday and Friday but I need to talk to her). There's a good chance I won't exercise when I'm doing physical work, so rather than say I will and then have a bunch of red, I'm going to change up my exercise a bit.

1) 1,650 calories max/day (allow myself 1 guilt free day over 1,650)
2) do 2 out of 3 exercises on days I don't work (walking/weights/Richard Simmons)
3) 20% protein minimum
4) 72oz water minimum
5) calorie deficit 600+
6) take vitamins
7) lights out by 11 the night before (except Sunday night because apparently I'm hooked on Celebrity Apprentice)
8) log all spending daily
Old 04-09-2012, 03:43 AM
FitDay Member

Had an absolutely wonderful day on Easter. Church, weather, family, food were all perfect.

I had such good intentions for Easter: first to eat on-plan; then changed to allow myself 1/2 cup of the carby green bean casserole; then wound up eating anything and everything I wanted with no limit of portion size. I'm back on the wagon this morning.

My 7 year old grandson is home with me sick today (he says, but I have my doubts). I'll have to go read yesterday's thread later.

Lizzie, I did think of you yesterday while we were eating.

Same goals, different week. Will post them in my Monday report.

Hugs to all.
Old 04-09-2012, 04:48 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by wildbeanerz
Hope ... I love your goals! <3
Thank you, honey!! Now lemmee see if I can meet em, ya know what I'm sayin'?
Old 04-09-2012, 05:01 AM
FitDay Member

Nobe ... Walking all over town will be good exercise, as is painting. I try to get my actual workouts out of the way in the early morning that way I still go about my whole day as if there isn't a dreaded workout looming at the end of the day. I still usually am plenty able to do extra work. I get really nice deficits those days.

Hope ... I have faith in you! You can do it! Now hopefully, I can too.

Mern ... The same thing happened with my Easter dinner. I ate anything and everything that I wanted with no regard for portions. Oh well, it happens and it's over so now I just need to do repair work for those added pounds from this weekend.

Last week the work scale said 257.0 on Friday morning. My home scale said 262.4 this morning. That is 5.4 lbs. My biggest goal is to not show a gain when I weigh in at work on Friday morning. Our scales read about a pound different so I log from my own, but I don't want to show a gain for our team.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.